On-Campus Experience: Boys & Girls Clubs – College Experience with Benedictine University at Mesa!
IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN APPLYING
- On the Registration Form, there is a section entitled, “Which Club Are You A Member Of?” In that section, you MUST provide the complete name of your Boys & Girls Club in order to be considered for the slot.
Dates of Experience
- June 7 – June 8, 2017
About the Program
- Boys & Girls Clubs – College Experience at Benedictine University (Mesa) is a two-day program for active Boys & Girls Clubs members in grades 11-12. One of the most important factors is in deciding if a college is right for you is whether or not you can picture yourself as a member of campus. During the week, Club members have a chance to be on campus and really experience what it is like to be a full-time college student.
Boys & Girls Clubs – College Experience at BU Mesa is a great way for students to get to know the campus and surrounding community, as well as being an amazing opportunity to make connections with new classmates. During this experience, Club members will get a head start on college, both socially and academically.
- • Must have an active membership in a Boys & Girls Club
• Must submit an application form
• Must have completed the 9th, 10th, or 11th grade
• Must reside in the state of Arizona
Grade when applying
- • Rising 11th or 12th graders
- • 10 slots available
Terms of On Campus Summer Experience
• Scholarship value: $250
• Lunch will be provided each day
• This is an overnight program
• Transportation to/from the university is NOT provided
• Chaperones are responsible for their travel fees
- May 15, 2017
About Benedictine University (Mesa)
- Founded in 1887, Benedictine University at Mesa is a branch campus of Benedictine University, an independent Roman Catholic institution located in Lisle, Illinois. Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students from diverse ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds. Benedictine University offers a private, values-based Catholic education that makes a difference for students and alumni from all walks of life and income levels.