On-Campus Experience: Brandeis University Global Youth Summit on the Future of Medicine
IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN APPLYING
- On the online application, there is a section for you to list “Community Based Organizations.” In that section, you MUST provide the complete name of your Boys & Girls Club in order to be considered for a slot.
Dates of Experience
- June 24 – June 30, 2018
About the Program
- The Global Youth Summit on the Future of Medicine is a prestigious and challenging program for rising high school juniors and seniors — students with a passion for medicine and science, who are leaders in their schools and communities. Delegates to the Summit can expect to gain a unique, behind-the-scenes perspective on the dynamic world of 21st century healthcare through experiential learning, guest lectures from cutting-edge medical professionals, and unparalleled networking opportunities with the leaders and innovators in the global medical community.
- • Must have an active membership in a Boys & Girls Club
• Must be currently enrolled high school student
• Must submit an online application form
Grade when applying
- • Rising 11th or 12th graders
- • 2-5 slots available
Terms of On Campus Summer Experience
- • Scholarship value: $2,980
• Seven-day overnight program
• Students selected will be responsible for transportation to and from campus. On-campus housing and meals included. Students should be prepared to bring spending money
- April 1, 2017
About Brandeis University
- Brandeis University is one of the youngest private research universities, as well as the only nonsectarian Jewish-sponsored college or university in the country. Brandeis combines the faculty and resources of a world-class research institution with the intimacy and personal attention of a small liberal arts college. With 3,600 undergraduate students, the institution offers more than 43 majors and 46 minors, and is ranked in the top tier of the nation’s universities. Brandeis is located in Waltham, Mass., just nine miles west of Boston.