Fontbonne University Tuition Slots
IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN APPLYING
- On Page 2 of the Undergraduate Application for Admissions, in the section titled Education, applicants must respond to the question, “How did you first hear about Fontbonne University?” by selecting “OTHER – BGC” in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Rolling Admissions, June 1, 2017 (preferred)
About Fontbonne University
- Founded in 1923, Fontbonne University is a Catholic institution sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Fontbonne is committed to the common good through the daily pursuit of transformative education, inspiring students to become global citizens who think critically, act ethically and serve responsibly. With a longstanding tradition of high-quality academic programs offered in a values-based environment, Fontbonne offers 35 majors, 18 minors and 15 Master’s degree programs spanning a wide range of offerings.
- • Must have an active membership in a Boys & Girls Club
• Must have a minimum composite ACT score of 20 or a minimum SAT composite score of 1410
• Must rank in the upper half of your high school class
• Present a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4-point scale. (If your school is not on a 4-point grading scale, we’ll convert it when we receive your transcripts.)
• Have completed the following core requirements: four units of English, three units of mathematics, three units of social science, three units of science (one must include a lab), one unit of visual/performing arts, and three units of electives (including foreign language)
Grade when applying
- • Applicants must have completed the 11th grade
- • 5 tuition slots which include direct assistance, without loans