Ross Stores Foundation Scholarship Program
- • Be a high school senior
- • Have been an active member in good standing with a Ross Power Hour Boys & Girls Club Site for at least one year during high school (grades 9-12) – Full list of eligible Club Organizations is located here.
- • Have a minimum 2.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- • Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or vocational-technical school
- • Have the recommendation of the Club or Unit Director
Up to twenty (20) awards of $3,750 each will be granted.
Total award distribution is $75,000.
Awards are to be used for education-related expenses for undergraduate study.
Awards are one-time only and not renewable.
Applicants must also complete the following requirements:
- • A current, complete transcript of grades must be uploaded with your application. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken
- • You must also include the name of your Club or Unit Director who will be submitting a recommendation on your behalf. You can do this by entering their name and email on the Recommender page on the Student Overview when you are logged into your account. Your recommendation must be complete prior to the deadline date.
Selection of Recipients
Scholarship recipients will be selected by Scholarship America based on consideration of academic performance, demonstrated leadership and participation in Club, school, and community activities, work experience, an essay on career and educational goals and objectives, and a personal statement about your Club experience and how it has shaped the your academic achievement and aspirations for the futures. The online recommendation from the Club or Unit Director will also be considered.
Selection of recipients is made by Scholarship America. In no instance does any officer or employee of Ross Stores Foundation play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
All applicants will be notified in April. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients.
Payment of Scholarships
Scholarship America processes scholarship payments on behalf of the Ross Stores Foundation. Payment is made in one installment in early August.
Recipients have no obligation to the Ross Stores Foundation. They are, however, required to notify Scholarship America of any changes in address, school enrollment, or other relevant information, and to send a complete transcript when requested.
The Ross Stores Foundation reserves the right to review the conditions and procedures of this scholarship program and to make changes at any time including termination of the program.
December 15, 2021 – February 17, 2022
For more information or questions:
Call: 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the Ross Stores Foundation Scholarship Program