Trine University Tuition Slots
IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN APPLYING
- On Page 6 of the Undergraduate Application for Admissions, there is a section entitled Other Scholarships. In that section, when asked, “Are you a member of a Boys & Girls Club?” you MUST select YES, then upload a copy of your membership card in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Rolling admissions, June 1, 2017 (preferred)
About Trine University
- Founded in 1884, Trine University is a private, independent, coeducational institution offering Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees. Trine students receive personal attention in a hands-on learning environment. Trine promotes intellectual and personal development through professionally focused and formative learning opportunities, preparing students to succeed, lead and serve.
- • Must have an active membership in a Boys & Girls Club
• Preferred cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
• Must have a minimum score of 1100 on the new SAT or 21 on the ACT
Grade when applying
- • Applicants must have completed the 11th grade
- • Trine will award qualified Boys & Girls Club Members with a $2,000 scholarship (annually renewable) to be applied towards undergraduate tuition costs only and not to exceed tuition.