University of Wisconsin-Madison Tuition Slots
Application link/details will be available August 1, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN APPLYING
- On the First Wave Inquiry Form, in response to the question, “Did you hear about the First Wave Scholarship through the Boys & Girls Club?” applicants MUST select YES, then provide the complete name of their Boys & Girls Club in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- October 15, 2017
About University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Founded in 1848, University of Wisconsin-Madison is a public research university and the official state university of Wisconsin. It is the flagship campus of the University of Wisconsin System. As a public land-grant university and prolific research institution, students and faculty members partake in world-class education and solve real-world problems. It was the first public university established in Wisconsin and remains the oldest and largest public university in the state.
- • Have a genuine interest in arts and activism
• Have an active membership in a Boys & Girls Club
• Apply and be accepted into University of Wisconsin-Madison
• Complete the First Wave Application, which will require 2 – 3 art samples from applicant’s portfolio
• Admitted students will typically score between 27-31 on the ACT and 1870-2050 on the SAT, although there is no minimum required score
• We consider both GPA and rank in the context of your school. We typically see unweighted, academic GPAs between a 3.8 and a 4.0, and a class rank in the 83-96 percentile
Grade when applying
- • Applicant must be a graduating high school senior
- • 2 full tuition scholarships